Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FLL

I am part of an FLL team called cloud nine. Check out our website. It tells you all about what we have done.
We have competed in two competitions. At the first competition we won a trophy, then continued  to regionals,the second competition. Now we are goeng to the State competition, third level.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube of our NXT robot and attachments in action. I built the one way gate to retrieve the chair and the dog. It wasn't the best attachment because it wasn't all that accurate and pretty slow. It was still fun to build and I think one way gates are cool.


       
At the competition most teams have their own team button. one of my favorite parts of competition is to trade them.





1 comment:

  1. How can I view the other YouTube videos of your teams robot?

    ReplyDelete